13 May 2013

Outfit of The Day

I ended up not having time to work on the Petra Flurr photos, but here's an outfit post long lost in my archives!
Pics were taken before we colored our hair, pardon for that!


Me:
Customized jacket
H&M pants from Austria when I fest went to Europe at age 16. They are very sentimental to me.
Creepers from Deichman.

Boris:
- playing the intelligent biker look -
Biker leather coat from Israel
Really old Levi's jeans, I think they were his moms actually.
Israeli Army boots given to him by the sweet friend Nuphar Noir.
Te bag is something his mother made.


Currently listening to this album for the first time! Yes yes, I never listened to it before, got to say it's one of my favorite The Cure albums.

Cheers!

N. Finsternis.

2 comments:

  1. You and Boris are such a "cute" couple! Both has sence of fashion
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete