8 June 2013

Deathrock Whore

Party at last!!!!
I had the busiest week, preparing for my huge language exam that I'm having on Tuesday, searching helplessly for apartments and meeting up with our friend Avichai who came to visit from Israel.

When the week was already over we finally went to the dark electro party @ the Kit Kat club.
Now, the Kit Kat is not your normal club. Basically it's a sex club, where mostly vey naughty, fetish and perverted parties take place. The party we went to, which is a line of parties called Dark Friday that we had a chance to visit a few months ago, is actually a normal electro party, with no sex whatsoever.
However, that doesn't delete the chance to come there butt ass naked, see people making out, some old guys showing off their penis, and other weird people that are actually amusing to look at.
Don't let the sex scare you. The place itself is astoundingly high class, well kept and if the atmosphere doesn't get to you, you have a problem. It's a pretty expensive club in comparison to what we used to, but it's really worth it. Because even if you don't like the music much, you can always have fun observing the crowd. Or as me and Boris do, make fun of everybody [yet not in an ugly way, we just like to see everybody fooling around doing the shit they want half naked, and it makes us happy to see that they can do so, and it really makes us joyful and silly].

This is what I w[h]ore:



 You get a picture of my crotch as well.


The magic of basic makeup! I didn't contour my lower lid at all, love how it makes my eyes bigger!
Eyebrows are purple. but it's barely noticeable.

Corset: NOX from Tel Aviv
Spike choker and Over-the-knees: random store back in Israel.
Boots: Demonia
Belt: second hand

Fun Fact: I never wear a bra with this corset. I would be always wearing a sports bra or this top that 12 year old girls wear. The reason is- the corset is under-bust, and it's so tight it pushed the bra into my skin so it hurts and is uncomfortable.
Fun Fact #2: the ass shorts were black tights one day that I hated wearing, so I cut them into shorts. Very comfortable when it comes to nude club outfits!! It is also a fair tool when wearing a really short skirt, and it's windy, but you wear ripped stockings and don't want your female organs get too cold [you can have an inflammation!].

I haven't enjoyed the nude clubbing look for a while. Hence the freezing winter I prevented myself from showing to much skin. I remember back in Israel at our beloved DMusic club I wore a similar outfit:


Oh the long lost hair that I had such a pleasure cutting off, hence it was too heavy. I believe I would come back to having long hair one day, I just need to layer it properly.
Interesting to see how my style develops.
I'm not sure about the eyebrows yet, shaving them off every couple of days and drawing them every morning was a headache, but it did look pretty cool after all...


Self whoring much, I shall go to rest, and then prepare for my language exam, and then some more.
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend, and an amazing week!


N. Finsternis

10 comments:

  1. LOL, that club sounds awesome!! And I *love* your outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in that outfit!

    That club sure sounds like an adventure =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OI guess you have to be boundaries free to enjoy there ;)
      Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  3. I wish to be as slim as You are, my Dear, then I could afford to wear such shorts:D Unfortunately, I'm not xD but maybe someday :D

    Lovely outfit, deathrock style is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Don't be slim!! You are as beautiful in the correct size for you! You body wasn't given you for granted, it had a purpose :) I don't even think that the whole world should be slim ;P
      Thanks so much anyway!

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit, hair, and makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! A great Style & Outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete