6 August 2013

The Cruxshadows Outfit + Face Of The Night

A quick post about how I was dressed to the concert before I continue to other more meaningful posts ;)
I took the pictures myself in the bathroom [like a classy girl] so excuse the fish.


Top: A recent find at an outlet store [C&A]
Skirtpants: self made [with the help of Boris' mom]
Belt: second hand from Israel.




Eyebrows & Eyeliner: Catrice Gel Liner [cruelty free]
Eyeshadows: purple shade from a Careline eyeshadow set [Israeli makeup brand, cruelty free]
Dots made with a dip liner by Manhattan [cruelty free].
Mascara: Manhattan.
Lips: black lipstick over chapstick [random brand, there are no real black lipsticks in this world]

That feeling when you're hair is long enough so you can make crappy hair does and think it looks good. I never manage to do hair properly, my hands seem to grow from my anus whenever it comes to girly creative hair styles.
I ended up looking like whats her name from Deathnote. I suppose it's not negative when one resembles an anime character. Need to color roots, but find myself too lazy to do that.

N. Finsternis

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's also very comfy and not too hot.

      Delete
  2. I love the make up! I wouldn't worry too much about bathroom photography, considering most of my tests are done in bathroom mirrors. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't worry about it, there's never a better natural lightning than in the bathroom ;)

      Delete
  3. i actually love the pigtails...and the fish. and dude almost ALL of my photos are in the bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is great! I wonder if you could do a DIY tutorial of those skirtpants? They look awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh I didn't do a lot of the pants, the most part was Boris' mom biggest help. I can explain a few things one should consider when making such pants. Good idea for a post, I shall do it in the near future! :)

      Delete