7 August 2013

The Goth Challenge ~ Days 20, 21, 22

I'm craving to finish this challenge already so I could move to another one I have been planning. It's a surprise :P

Day 20: If you could dye your hair any color what would it be?

Lilac or purple. Or green.


Day 21: What body mod do you have or have you considered?

I hate body mods. Seriously, don't like them face piercings, those horrid flesh tunnels and what not. I do have 4 holes on each ear, and I guess I like to see all those things on other people, but on me- never. I have considered a tattoo once or twice in my life, but it doesn't really matches my belief on things, and I do like to see tattoos on others more than I can imagine them on myself. Me having a tattoo would be twise as meaningless.


Day 22: If you could attend any goth event what would it be?

Wave Gothic Treffen, for the principle of it. From people I know that it's a fashion show and the lineup can be disappointing, plus the nearby Gothic Pogo which occurs in a club in the same time with the festival is much more worth it. But it's a childhood dream, after all...

Mera Luna, because I want to see a lot of electro bands. And it's also a dream of sort.

I've been wanting to attend the Amphi festival and Viona's Victorian Picnic when I was younger.


N. Finsternis

2 comments:

  1. I always like to read your posts!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete