5 March 2015

Boris´ hippie shirt

While the weather has turned really disgusting lately (rain and wind galore) I have been inspiring myself into summer with colors and garage rock. 
This is a rather optimistic solution since:
  1. I have a huge paper for uni to write.
  2. Physiotherapy is solving one of my leg problems veeerrryyy slowly and I fail to have the patience when constantly feeling pain in my right ankle while walking. At least it is somewhat working...
  3. Regarding further leg problems (this time my left knee, I have an issue with both my legs, unbelievable...), I will have to endure an operation on my left knee and I am fucking terrified. Like omg, an operation???? MRI is first to come, another "industrial speedcore gig" awaits (if you have ever done an MRI you know how loud that is)...


I have had very optimistic expectations towards the beginning of this year, and I certainly hope these weird orthopedic issues will get solved before April comes, I have a lot of fun plans for that month and I want to be fully mobile! Not to mention being able to work. :(

A lover of eyeless selfies, am I.
Tuesday was a lot of fun at the premiere screening of the new season of RuPaul´s Drag Race. The local queens have organised a great live show after the screening, and were all stunning. My favorite queens of the season are Max, Miss Fame and Violet Chachki.


N. Finsternis

12 comments:

  1. The blouse looks so pretty, love the pattern. I hope that you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt! And omg knee operation, sounds scary. Leg problems are the worst, my poor mum's leg is messed up and she has to walk with a cane. :( I hope your surgery goes well and I wish you a speedy recovery afterward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear, hope it won´t be that bad, but I wasn´t expecting to be in the need of an operation :O

      Delete
    2. The shirt looks so cool combined with your hair colour!

      I wish that your operation will be successful! All I know about operations is that afterwards it's very important to have physiotherapy and put effort in it.

      Delete
  3. Yikes! Sorry to hear about your operation. Feel better. (And your shirt so matches your dream decor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and yes it does, Boris has a lot of clothing from that repertoire :)

      Delete
  4. That look is really summer-y, I love it! :) I do hope everything with your legs goes smoothly and soon all problems and aches just disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on the operation - i'm sure it will end well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I hope it won´t be too serious, only the thought of it kind of freaks me out.

      Delete