29 January 2016

Jelly Sandals to piss off Trad Goths

What do I do when it´s almost February? Shop for Summer shoes of course! Cause Summer is obviously around the corner...


I figured that jelly sandals would fit me well since I don´t wear sandals and always wear socks. It would be nice to show off some interesting sock patterns. I bought mine at Boohoo.com.


They turned out to be very comfortable and just like I expected - completely ridiculous looking. The only down side of them it that they tend to damp from the inside when you wear socks, as noticeable on the photo above. I tried them without socks and it was fine. Guess I´ll have to wear white socks then. But for their price I don´t mind I guess.


Are you secretly getting ready for summer too?

Maria

11 comments:

  1. Oh I always wore those as a kid, the nostalgia. I still find them pretty cool though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had those as a kid, and wanted them before the 90s craze :P

      Delete
  2. It reminds me of the 90s. The beach wasn't sandy, but covered with pebble stones so we needed jelly shoes. I'm glad they have become fashionable shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah these would be useful when I go to the river in summer :)

      Delete
  3. Yes so ready for summer! Lol I still can't believe those are coming back. But they do look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had similar as a child, one pair was pink and another one white :D. They are part of my (really early) childhood, so I don't think I would wear them now :D. But they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had similar as a child, one pair was pink and another one white :D. They are part of my (really early) childhood, so I don't think I would wear them now :D. But they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete